2021 Travel Industry Outlook [Retailing and Distribution]
Jan 20th, 2021 by diggintravel
To start year 2 of the Diggintravel Podcast on a high note we talked about one of the hottest topics in the travel industry: the 2021 outlook for travel retailing and distribution. Who will build the ultimate travel retailing platform? Airlines, OTAs, Google, or Amazon?
Our guest Mauricio Prieto is a travel visionary and an expert in travel distribution and travel. Mauricio was one of the co-founders of eDreams, one of the biggest OTAs in Europe.
Here are some other things you can learn about in this episode:
- 2021 travel industry outlook
- Why the pandemic made travel products more complex
- What I see as the 3 key elements of a successful travel digital business
- Mauricio's 4th additional ingredient that is crucial for scaling up your digital retailing
- How airlines can innovate in the current environment
- The future of work and education and how they impact travel
LINK TO WEBSITE ARTICLE WITH ADDITIONAL INFO: