Experimentation Tips From a Digital Expert at Gartner
Mar 4th, 2020 by diggintravel
In this episode we talked to Shiva Manjunath, Marketing and Conversion Optimization Manager at Gartner. Shiva is a huge experimentation and digital enthusiast, so we talked about how to build a great experimentation program in your organization.
What can you learn from this interview:
- The conversion optimization process - where and how to start?
- Why is getting early wins crucial to your success?
- How to deal with your boss who doesn't understand the experimentation process and A/B testing
- Why personalization, conversion optimization, and experimentation go hand-in-hand
- How CRO helps you calculate the ROI of your personalization program
- How to scale up your experimentation
- Why "test to learn, not test to win" is the way to long-term conversion optimization process success
- How improv helps Shiva with experimentation and understanding users better
You can find the link to the full interview article with transcripts and all links here: