How Experimentation Helps You Build Better Travel Digital Products [Booking.com Case]
Mar 18th, 2021 by diggintravel
In this special episode, I talked to Lukas Vermeer, Director of Experimentation at Booking.com.
We talked about how travel digital giants like Booking.com use experimentation to build great travel digital products.
What can you learn from this podcast:
- How Booking.com is organized and how they changed as they scaled up experimentation
- What kind of experiments you should run and in what cases
- How to integrate experimentation and user research
- What kind of metrics to use
- What are the specifics of building travel digital products
See more about this interview along with examples and visuals here: